Built for Efficiency
With the Motive.io Unity SDK, you can start creating a fully-featured location-AR experience in a few minutes. Whether you start with a Unity template or want to build an app from scratch, the Motive.io SDK gives you everything you need.
- Slippy maps supporting Mapbox, Bing, or any other map tile provider
- Ready-to-go prefabs that let you easily mix and match features
- 3D maps with 3D annotations and avatars
- Use points of interest from a variety of location providers, including Foursquare, Open Street Maps and Mapbox
- Drag-and-drop support for Vuforia image targets and VuMarks*
- AR camera with gyroscope and compass for GPS-based AR
- UI management system with support for screen navigation and animations
- Gameplay mechanics:
- Narrative adventure
- iBeacon triggers*
- Background location updates and audio so that you can keep Unity running even when the screen goes off
- Highly customizable with straightforward interfaces for many components
*Vuforia vumark integration and iBeacon integration are not included with our free templates.
Take a Closer Look
Read our knowledgebase article on creating an app using Motive and our Unity SDK.